No products in the cart.Return to Shop
Last updated: September 30, 2020.
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how Vanav.ae and its affiliates (collectively , “harman house“) collect and process your personal information through Haman house websites, devices, products, services, online stores, and applications that reference this Privacy Notice (together “Haman house Services“). By using Haman house Services, you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services. Here are the types of personal information we collect:
• Information You Give Us:We receive and store any information you provide in relation to Haman house Services.
• Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of Haman house Services, including information about your interaction with content and services available through Haman house Services. Like many websites, we use ” cookies ” and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses Haman house Services and other content served by or on behalf of Haman house on other websites.
• Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
• Purchase and delivery of products and services.We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
• Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Haman house Services.We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Haman house Services.
• Recommendations and personalization.We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Haman house Services.
• Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from seller’s information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
• Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Haman house Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
• Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
• Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Haman house, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. Haman house shares customers’ personal information only as described below and with vanav.ae, and the subsidiaries that vanav.ae, controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
• Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or , delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
• Protection of Haman house and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Haman house, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third – parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
• We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
• We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
• Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data.
• It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
• Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites: Haman house may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and applications. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content and advertising.
• Use of Third-Party Advertising: We provide ad companies with information that allows them to serve you with more useful and relevant Haman house ads and to measure their effectiveness. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do this. Instead, we use an advertising identifier like a cookie or other device identifier. Some ad companies also use this information to serve you relevant ads from other advertisers.
Haman house does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use any product sold on vanav.ae only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Information You Give Us When You Use Haman house
You provide information to us when you:
• search or shop for products or in our stores.
• add or remove an item from your cart or place an order through or use vanav.ae.
• download, stream, view, or use content on a device or through a service or application on a device;
• provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address or mobile number when shopping with us) or Your Profile;
• provide information which we make available that allows you to develop or offer software, goods, or to Haman house customers;
• communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise;
• complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or a contest entry form;
• participate in Discussion Boards or other community features;
• provide and rate Reviews.
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as:
• identifying information such as your name, address, and phone numbers;
• payment information.
• your age.
• your location information.
• your IP address.
• people, addresses and phone numbers listed in your Addresses or that you otherwise provide to us ;
• e-mail addresses of your friends and other people.
• content of reviews and e-mails to us.
• personal description and photograph in Your Profile.
• images and videos collected or stored in connection with Haman house, Vanav ;
• information and documents regarding identity, including national ID number, passport and driver’s license numbers;
• corporate and financial information;
• credit history information; and
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include:
• the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet;
• login, e-mail address, and password.
• the location of your device or computer.
• device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures;
• Haman house metrics (e.g., the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content, your settings preferences and backup information, location of your device running an application, information about uploaded images and files such as the file name, dates, times and location of your images);
• version and time zone settings.
• purchase and content use history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features like Top Sellers.
• the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, though, and from our websites, including date and time; products and content you viewed or searched for.
• page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
• phone numbers used to call our customer service number; and
• images or videos when you shop in our stores, or stores using Haman house.
We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications, and our web pages to collect browsing, usage, or other technical information.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
• updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
• information about your interactions with products and offered by our affiliates
• search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links); and
• credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial to some customers.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access through Haman house include:
• status of recent orders (including subscriptions);
• your complete order history.
• personally, identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, and address book);
• payment settings (including payment card information, promotional certificate and gift card balances);
• e-mail notification settings (including Product Availability Alerts, Deliveries, Special Occasion Reminders and newsletters);
• recommendations and the products you recently viewed that are the basis for recommendations (including Recommended for You and Improve Your Recommendations);
• content that you recently viewed.
• Your Profile (including your product Reviews, Recommendations, Reminders, and personal profile).