TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Welcome to the website http://www.vanav.ae owned by Harman house LLC(“Harman house”), PO Box No.17397, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. This document governs user relationship with Harman house. Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Terms of Service”).
- By accessing www.vanav.ae, user warrant and represent to the website owner that user are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the Website. When placing an order user undertake that all details user provide to us are true and accurate, that user are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place user’s order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. If user are under 18 but at least 15 years of age, user must present this Agreement to user’s parent or legal guardian. Children under the age of 15 may not register on this site, and parents or legal guardians may not register on their behalf.
- User will need to click the box marked “Accept” in the course of user’s purchase from our online shop to confirm user’s acceptance of these terms. If user don’t accept these terms, user will not be able to order any Products from www.vanav.ae
- Access to www.www.vanav.ae is permitted on a temporary basis, and Harman house reserves its right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. Harman house will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, Harman house may restrict access to some parts or this entire Website.
- This Website may contain links to other websites (the “Linked Sites”), which are not operated by Harman house. Website has no control over the Linked Sites and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from user’s use of them.
- User must not misuse www.vanav.ae User will not commit or encourage a criminal offense, transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene, hack into any aspect of the Service, corrupt data, cause annoyance to other users, infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam” or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and Harman house will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose user’s identity to them.
- Harman house will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect user’s computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to user’s use of this Website or to user’s downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to user on or through this Website remains the property of Harman house or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by Harman house and its licensors. User may store, print and display the content supplied solely for user’s own personal use.
- User are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to user or which appears on this Website nor may user use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
- The content of this website is subject to UAE copyright law and International copyright laws, and Harman house owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, modification and derivative matter of the content.
By placing an order user are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
When user places an order, user will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of user’s order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of user’s order. A contract between user and Harman house will not be formed until Harman house sends confirmation by e-mail that the goods which user ordered have been dispatched to user. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
- Harman house lists availability information for products on the Website. Please note that the stock situation changes dynamically, user will be informed by e-mail if any product(s) user have ordered is/are out of stock for any reason and an estimated availability date will be provided. Upon the billing of user’s Product ordered, user shall receive a confirmation text confirming the dispatch of the product(s) to user’s address as specified on user’s Order (“Confirmation Text”). The Order shall be deemed as accepted by Harman house on receipt of Confirmation Text.
- Price may sometimes differ between Harman house Stores and www.vanav.ae user will be charged the price on the www.vanav.ae site. Harman house is under no obligation to honor any in-store price or promotion in the event that it differs from those on the Website. Prices may be altered without prior notice owing to stock availability.
- With regards to pricing, Harman house reserves the right to change prices for products displayed at/on the www.vanav.ae at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. If user’s credit card has already been charged for the purchase and user’s order is cancelled, Harman house will issue a credit to user’s credit card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to user’s account.
- It is agreed that the Prices are inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT). Where VAT is payable by Harman house the agreed consideration for the supply shall include the amount of VAT payable applicable at the prevailing rate at the time the supply is made as a result of applicable legislation in the United Arab Emirates.
- Unlike credit or debit cards, Promotional Codes used on Digital Coupons are debited at the time an order is placed. Digital Coupons will automatically be redeemed to purchase totals, up to the total purchase amount. Digital Coupons must be used prior to their noted expiration date and within a single transaction.
- Harman house’s Shipping and Delivery Policy, sets out how www.vanav.ae will deal with the orders for delivery and shipping, can be found at Shipping and Delivery Policy in this Website. By using this Website, user consent to the processing described therein and warrant that all data provided by user is accurate.
- Harman house’s Installation manual, sets deals with the installation procedures for products where such process is applicable. More details can be found at Installation Manual in this Website.
- Upon receiving user’s order we carry out a standard authorization check on user’s payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. user’s card will be debited upon authorization being received. The money received upon the debiting of user’s card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods user wish to purchase. Once the goods have been dispatched and user have been sent a Confirmation Text the money paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods user have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.
Our Refund, Exchange & Cancellation Policy, which sets out the procedure and requirements for exchange, return and repair, can be found in the Refund, Exchange & Cancellation Policy in this Website. By using this Website, user consent to the terms the said policy described therein.
- The manufacturer limited warranty begins on the original date of purchase and is valid only for the products where manufacturer warranty is specified on the item description on the website. To apply for this warranty service, user must contact the manufacturer for problem determination and service procedures. Warranty service can only be performed by the manufacturer’s authorized service center. The original dated bill of sale/invoice receipt must be presented upon request as proof of purchase to the manufacturer. www.vanav.ae is not responsible for re-issuing new bill since the original copy has already been issued.
- Free gifts given with any of the Product purchased from the Website will not be exchanged and/or covered under any kind of warranty.
- Warranty is applicable within the limits of United Arab Emirates only unless specified otherwise in the warranty card or on the Website. Harman house will only be the facilitator of this service and primary responsibility for warranty service rests with the brand/manufacturer/ distributor.
- In the case the product is defective and/or requires repair, it is user’s responsibility to deliver the product, at user’s cost, to Harman house’s designated collection centers in selected Harman house Showrooms and Service Centers in the United Arab Emirates. For product which has onsite warranty support, user can call the call centre & register the complaint for onsite service. Please visit Refund, Exchange & Cancellation Policy for details of how to return them and details of replacement and refund policy. For selected products with international warranty user can refer to the international warranty card.
- Other than what is provided by the brand/manufacturer/distributor, Harman house hereby expressly disclaims any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted (including product information and/or specifications) on the Website.
- Repairs are not accepted if the serial number on the product is unknown or tampered with.
- The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law Harman house and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
- www.vanav.ae has taken care to describe and show products as accurately as possible. Despite this, products may vary from their descriptions, product images are for representation purposes only and may vary slightly from the actual product. If there is anything that user do not understand, or if user wish to obtain further information, please contact customer services (see point 14 below for contact details). Descriptions/performances of products stated against each are based on the catalogue and technical literature printed by the manufacturers/agent. Therefore, the write up provided against each product is not that of www.vanav.ae and subject to change without prior notice.
User may link to www.vanav.ae, provided user do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but user must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. User must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by user. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may user create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. www.vanav.ae reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and content, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with Harman house and user should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trademarks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trademark owners. Where a trademark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to Harman house.
User agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Harman house, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from user’s use this Website or user’s breach of the Terms of Service.
Harman house shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to user) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, user agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
- By accessing and using the website; and purchasing online, user agree that user’s access and use of the Website, online purchasing is subject to these terms and conditions, as well as all applicable laws, as governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of UAE.
- Courts of Dubai shall have exclusive jurisdiction on all issues arising out of any issue related to copyright, intellectual property right, liability, access, usage and purchase through the Website.
The contents of this blog, such as text, graphics, images, and other materials created by Vanav or obtained from Vanav’s licensors and other materials contained on Vanav website (collectively “content”) are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor / visit a dermatologist immediately. Vanav Middle East does not endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on this site. Reliance on any information provided by Vanav.ae, employees of Vanav.ae, others appearing on the site at the invitation of Vanav Middle East or other visitors to the site is solely at your own risk.
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.